Saud Boksmati. Saud is an art director (at House of Cool) and therefore has an eye for creative, inspiring character design. We're grateful for all of the time Saud spent carefully looking at each single drawing before finally deciding on these prize winners for the 2015 APW Character Design Contest.
- First prize (tuition to the 2015/2016 session of the APW) goes to Eric Chartrand-McCue for his gallant otter/humanoid character design.
- Second prize (Toon Boom Harmony plus 90 minute webinar) goes to Reece Themen's scary four-legged creature.
- Zi Chen's fashion conscious mega-shopper takes Third prize (Toon Boom Storyboard Pro)
- Fourth Prize (Animation Art Supply Pack) goes to Max Leroux for his awesome colourful insect creature.
- Fifth Prize (Intuous Pen & Touch graphics tablet) goes to Moxy Dickson for her energetic exerciser character.
- Nataniah Eubank's dog-boy takes Sixth Prize (2 passes to Anime North 2015)
- Seventh Prize (2 passes to Fan Expo 2015) goes to Charles Li's native girl character.
- Eighth Prize ($100 gift certificate from BMV Books) goes to Austin Foster for his multu-coloured bird/lizard character.